Friday, August 16, 2013

Location location location!

I just got an email that told me where I will be living! I got the address and name of the WOMAN that I will be living with. SO that is like WOW! Now I need to write a good letter. But I did what I' sure everyone else did and Google Earthed where it is! AND WOW AM I CLOSE!!!!
See look at that! That is like 5 minutes away! WOW! How lucky am I! I wonder if because I mentioned my vocal cord thing that reacts to exercise if they moved me close by. But I am A OKAY with that! The email said most people are 15-35 minutes away. Not me! I am a lucky duck!

My address is going to be:

3 rue du 11 Novembre
13100 Aix en Provence

But DON'T send anything there until at least after I leave. That would be super awkward for my family. But the funny thing is that the name of the street is roughly #3 street of the 11ths of November. Interesting? I think so! Maybe there is a story there! I am really excited now!!!! Ahhh!!! Hopefully I can find someone to proof read a letter for me so that it isn't full of crappy grammar things! Ahhh!!!! So happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment