Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bye Fish!

It has been a bit since I last posted... The reason being that I have sort of been busy/ too nervous to really be wanting to say anything. I had to get rid of my fish last week... This was a bit sad. I have had fish for 2 1/2 years now so it has definitely been bitter sweet. Every time I pass by a Petco I think, “Oh I should get a few more fish!” Nope... But they went to my friend Sam who is apparently going to use them in fish races at a bar in Portland? I guess they will be having fun! But she has had fish before so I decided they would be safe with her :-)

I just got back from our group trip to Disneyland so I haven't had France on the mind to much... But now I have no more distractions before I leave. I should be getting my housing assignment here soon. They say that they send them out two weeks before the program starts. Whether that is two weeks BEFORE the early program or not? I don’t know. But I hope I have the chance to at least send an email of introduction or something… Or vice versa. :-/

I’m going to be concentrating more on my trip now so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment