Thursday, May 16, 2013

An Odd Form

So for my capstone class for going abroad I have to fill out an entrance survey. And it is like you know here's a question and how much do you agree that you like to meet new people or questions about leadership and stuff. And it is pretty much just like all basic surveys that I have ever done or personality tests or whatever. And then I get to the next section and the questions are really bizarre like "I support the death penalty", "I often think about the origins of the universe" and "People who want to get rid of sexy publications are mentally ill." and I'm just like... WHY are these questions on here? Are they trying to see if I am crazy? Or are they trying to get my political stance without asking me directly? Like what? Yes everyday I sit down and ponder the origins of the universe, because I have TONS of time to do that while going to college classes and preparing to go abroad. That is just at the top of my list! I just found it a little bit odd :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment