Monday, May 13, 2013

Excited? Nervous?

The other day a family friend asked me how excited I am on a scale of one to ten. I said I was probably a 7.5. It's hard for me to really wrap my head around it still. I'm too involved in trying to get through this term to be totally concentrated on my trip. Which I guess is good for my professors?

I guess right now at this moment I am more scared than excited. Like I'm scared that I will break a cultural rule or be impolite without meaning to. Mom and I are going to get me a more conservative wardrobe. I have to dress more Cassidy Jones like for all you who know her. I'm a little nervous because I don't know what to expect either.

I hope I have wi-fi at my house... I want to be able to Skype people and have it not be super inconvenient. I'm tempted to see if there is any opportunity to help teach English. I think that would be really cool and fun to do. But I am not sure how exactly I would go about finding that out let alone how it would work or if I need any like certification or anything to volunteer somewhere. I don't even know where to bank or what the best way to do anything is logistically... And I think that is part of what scared me. But I am very excited don't get me wrong! But I fluctuate on how excited versus nervous I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment