Monday, December 2, 2013

Bad Christmas Music

 
Today I woke up and said. REALLY?! It is already morning? And I really debated skipping. But then I said, well there are only 3 classes left and my final. I can do this. So I got my butt out of bed and into the shower and then dried my hair. I needed the shower but I still would have rather slept. I need to catch up on my sleep! Luckily I will tonight. Maybe.
Then I went to the front of Monoprix to meet my history class. We did a visit to some of the hotel building in Aix which are not really hotels but are actually big building/houses that were made in the 1650-1720’s by the artistocrats in France. It was interesting to see each one and learn their story. I don’t know much about architecture and artistic styles so it was interesting to learn about those. I also learned a bit about the aristocratic culture and the idea of “being seen” as an important part of their culture. It was also interesting to compare the four buildings that we visited in order to see the differences and similarities in them. Apparently balconies are a bit thing!

After doing the stand outside looking at buildings for an hour and a half thing Sally and I were super cold. So after grabbing some lunch we went and sat in the cave. I talked with Cassandra and Sara while Sally got some work done. Then I finished up my show on Netflix and wrote some blog from yesterday’s trip. I also got some homework done. I got some Christmas music and then went through it and picked out all the songs that no one has ever heard of and deleted them. I hung out in the cave and chatted with friends and spent a lot of time on blogs and my school blog.Cassandra made a Papa Murphies guy on her finger.
Then I went to class in the new building and had class. It went okay, better than usual. Then I came home and started organizing my stuff. I figured out there was an empty box taking up room in the bottom of the bin of stuff so that is relieving. I cleaned up and realized like I tend to a lot that I don’t actually have that much stuff it is just quite spread out. Then after that was done, Kristen and I Skyped a bit. I miss her! It has been too long. Then after that we had dinner. I ate half an avocado without any problems! Win! Then we had salad and ham quiche which I forgot to take a picture of. It made me a bit sickish but I had a Tums and felt better. I tend to get queasy from eggs. Then after that Paul came up for dessert. I had a kiwi and he had a spoon of Nutella. Then after that I Skyped Thad while we watched Wipeout. Then he had to leave and I wrote my blog. We seem to be doing alright. Both seem a little bit stressed out. He has a surprise going on that he won’t tell me about… >:-/ I hate when there are surprises that I don’t know about. But when Cassidy comes on Friday she will have my last letter! That is kind of sad though… But then soon enough I will be back home. Paul is really going to miss me. He already is having a hard time saying bye to me each day… I feel bad. I wish I had a younger brother sort of. But then also I’m really glad that I don’t… But then after that I started my blog and watched Castle before going to bed. During dinner we watched a super gross documentary on the news where they showed people eating scorpions. It was super gross. I jokingly said that I don’t mind if she doesn’t make them for dinner. They were even eating them alive. It was gross.

Then we got tired and went to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment