Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sad Speed Blogs

... because I don't want to dwell in the sad...
 
Monday:
Didn’t have class. Woke up t 12:30 . Started packing after breakfast. Went to school to go to tea place. Didnt study. Had to pee 6 times. Went to the cave. Met up with friends. Went to Pata Crepe. Had last friend dinner. Funny waiter. Really full. Very chocolatey ice cream. Funny faces. Broke the wall. Weird mood.
Tuesday:
Woke up. Started Packing. Went to History. Don’t really remember taking the test. Then went and walked around shopping. I had bad luck. Tred to find something to wear to church for before Christmas. Go really frustrated with myself. Saw myself in a full length mirror for the first time in 4 months. Wasn’t happy. Got frustrated and went home. Then forgot I had to buy picture frames for Madame and Pauls gifts. Went back out and bought them. Then when we came home we did a family Christmas and had my favorite chicken. I played with Paul a lot and he really enjoyed all of his gifts. Madame gave me a poster and Laurence gave me a horn heart which are now illegal. I don’t want to really elaborate but it was a really fun night. And I will always remember it. When we were done Madame and I drank some coke from our Pepsi glasses and reflected a bit. It was nice.
Wednesday:
Then the next day I slept in and then packed. I went to my translation final then stuck around the school to hang with my friends. We hung out in the cave until we went out to Coco Boheme. Sally and Sara didn’t want to buy anything so they were kicked out. It was kind of like okay bye. Then after that I stuck around with LaSia and talked. It was kind of nice to see her take on things. Then we left and said bye until tomorrow. I went home and finished packing and we had dinner and then Paul came up for the last time. He and I hung out and watched tv and played I’m giving you a hug and then tickling you. It was fun. Then he had to leave and it was sad. I later learned that he actually went back downstairs and cried for over an hour. We stayed up a bit later. I didn’t want to go to bed because then it would be over…. But eventually I had to. Paul was supposed to come up and say goodbye then next morning before school but he ended up being too sad.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment