Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sore Throat :-(

Today I woke up with a sore throat. It pretty much has hurt all day. Dad says that it is because my ear is starting to drain so all the bacteria is ending up in my throat? But that’s pretty gross to think about and my ear isn’t feeling any better… I woke up and did normal morning stuff and then started playing Plants vs. Zombies 2 on my iPod. Pretty soon it was time to go to class so I headed out.

I had a lot of trouble concentrating in class because even though I slept really well I felt exhausted. I think I must have a cold or am getting sick or something. After class I went to my next class and talked about Tolstoys The Devil. I learned that it had two endings and I didn’t know that so I was a bit lost part of the tie until I figured that out. It was interesting though. I liked the story. 

After that I just decided to go home because I really wasn’t feeling up to much. So I came home and started reading my book when Madame came home. I told her my throat hurt and she made me a cup of tea with honey and half a lemon. It tasted not super great but it helped a bit. Then she went to the store and I took a little nap and then she came home and we went downstairs. Paul did his homework and Madame gave him a shower and then he started trying to play Plants v.s. Zombies. He didn’t really get it, but whatever. I had to stop watching because it was one of those things where he was doing it al wrong and it was painful to watch. But really it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t win. Laurence came home and we had wine and cracker stuff. Madame made these like bread with meat on them things but the meat looked and smelled like wet cat food and I really couldn’t do it. We talked about the states and stuff and it was fun. Paul was too busy trying to do PvZ to be too rowdy, which was nice. 

After that we came back upstairs and had salad and left over pizza. She also gave me two types of ham to try. The first one was fine but jambon cru I did not like. It was ham that was flavored in some way and then had lots of fat on it. I tried to eat it but I could tell I wasn’t going to be able to swallow it so I conveniently had to go to my room to take a pill and then promptly spit it out in my trashcan. I feel bad but I really have issues with my gag reflex… Then we watched Men in Black 2 which Madame liked. She thought it was funny. 

I don’t really have much to write today because I just tried to have a pretty calm day. I don’t feel great so there just isn’t much to say because I didn’t do much. I had a good day but just not very eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment