Friday, October 25, 2013

Lazy Friday before Barcelona

Ce matin I woke up at 8 thanks to the constant and loud BANGING next door. It was so obnoxious. I yelled at them in my head and then knowing they weren’t going to stop I put in earplugs and shut all the doors. That helped a bit. After that I slept for another hour and then woke up and took a quick shower. Ha. They are all quick in my book. I got dressed and then had breakfast before heading out to the school to hang out for the day.

When I got there we sat for a while and LaSia seemed a bit annoyed because Patrick wasn’t checking his phone and they were trying to iron out their plans for the break and he was absent so that was frustrating I can imagine. We sat around and I went and printed my Paris Pass voucher for Paris which I had almost forgotten to do. Then after that I watched Spencers videos and then we decided to head out. We went to Claires and then over to the shopping centers and I bought some minutes for my phone so now I have it up and working again. I figured that was pretty important for my trip.
Cassandra and I went to Monprix where I bought apple juice, pizza goldfish, speculoos, and some cheap colored pencils. So no one sent me any! After that we went and got a pizza and then went and ate it in the cave and then killed time until 5. I colored and drew while Cassandra played on her iPad. Then we went to the bank and when we came back hit up the bathroom at the school just before they closed it. Then we went to Woohoo to celebrate finishing midterms and starting our break. Patrick met us there and we told him he was supposed to check his email and he seemed a little miffed a us that we told him that. But we were just doing what we were told. We got drinks and talked about stuff from Senior year of highschool and what everyones classes did and what trips their school took them on. I didn’t really talk much about that because their schools like sent them to Disneyworld or they put alarm clocks all over the school to go off at certain times. It was fun to listen to but I didn’t really have much to add. But that’s fine with me.

After that I went home and packed for Barcelona and then went downstairs. Apparently Paul is sick though so we sat on the other sie of the room as him. I hope I don’t get sick. That would really suck. But he played on my iPod and I talked with Madame about Barcelona and my plans and stuff like that. I told her I do not want to eat breakfast in the morning. She said she understood. After that Laurence came home and they talked about Paul. She told me some cool places in Barcelona I could check out and some foods I could try. After that Paul started another game but we were supposed to leave so I stayed til he finished though he started another immediately. But then I won anyways because the iPod died. He was not very happy but I said that’s what you get for not following directions. Then I went upstairs.
We had chicken nuggets and fries for dinner because we thought Paul was going to eat with us but then he was sick. So we ate it anyways and it was good. After that I tried to Skype Thad but the internet was not having it. After 20 minutes I stopped (sort of) trying to get it to work. I was really bummed though because now I might not be able to talk to him at all until next week… :-/ That’s a sucky concept… I hope that isn’t true.

Today is 5 months that we have been together and two of those have been with me gone. But I feel comfortable. We are pretty solid so that is helpful in all this.
Then Madame and I watched Masterchef and I went to bed early because I have to be at the hotel to leave for Barcelona tomorrow at 6am! Gross! But I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment