Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Reading and Movies

I had a really good nights sleep. I slept for eleven hours but because of this I had really weird dreams. I dreamed that I was at my hour in St. Helens but none of my family was there and then a friend of mine was super drunk and was like I don’t do this but I want to drive my car. And I was like no. No you will not do that. So then I had to convince her in my dream not to do that. It was annoying. So then I woke up and was like that was weird, must be time to get up soon. Nope its 4:30. Hahaha Win! After that I had two more weird dreams but I don’t remember them. But they seemed really long I remember. I woke up and was like was that all one night? Awesome!

I woke up at ten and took a shower and shaved. I really can’t wait to take a real shower. I think I will do that when I go to Paris. I will be so pumped for that. After I took a shower I got dressed and had breakfast and made myself a PB&J for lunch. I learned that Peanut butter in the US is more spreadable than Peanut butter here. I don’t know why though. Maybe because the peanut butter in the US is newer? Because they were both the same brand? So that’s what I learned.

I went to class and got there early as usual so I put up my blog. I was going to start reading my lit book but I gave up on that because I wasn’t awake enough. I was really hyper and talking to Patrick, LaSia, and Gina before class. Class started and we got our tests back. I got an A- so that was good but then he went off for 45 minutes about how we didn’t do our papers right and we were supposed to do a bunch of outside documents. Which I thought meant the documents for the class which are all historical documents like a DBQ. Sooo he was unclear about that. But I got an A- so now I know for next time and don’t really care. Class went by fast after that because we had started ten minutes late to begin with and then with the talk we didn’t cover much new material.

After that I went to my Lit class and turned in my paper and we started watching a film called The Wings of Desire. It is about angels and Berlin and it reminded me SOOOO much of the film The City of Angels with Nicolas Cage and Meg Ryan. It was like uncanning so I wonder if that director saw this film and then stole a bunch of the ideas to make it in the US with US actors. It is a pretty cool film. I am liking it so far I think. Plus I like not having to have a discussion. I like discussing books but with this group I don’t really like it. The same people dominate the conversation and make it hard for anyone else to join in.

After class I went and bought a soda and then decided to go home and read to try to get somewhere in this big book. I was reading when Madame came home and was like oh what’s that big book? I showed he and she was like geez that’s hard stuff even if it is in English and I was like yeah I don’t like it. She laughed and then went to watch Paul. I stayed and read and reached the 100 page mark. It still is really boring…. But I am a tenth of the way through. So hopefully I will get done with it by mid November… Without having to tread during fall break. But we will see. I would like to finish it as quick as possible. But it is so boring to read I am not sure how well I will do at that.

After that I started watching an episode of Project Runway that I torrented when Madame came back and we had dinner. We had salad with chicken. It was pretty good. She put avocados on it which wasn’t my favorite but I just sucked it up and ate them.

After that we I watched the Social Network and Madame slept J

Not a very exciting day but I got a lot of reading in which is good! 100 pages closer to being able to start the fourth Game of Thrones!

No comments:

Post a Comment