Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hair Tie Thief

Today was a pretty lax day. I woke up at 10 and took a shower. Then I had breakfast and talked at Beeboo. This morning I had a peanut butter roll instead of nutella. It was really good. Then I went to school where I printed off our Germany stuff minus our ticket because it wouldn’t let me check in before 24 hours before the flight. Then I went downstairs and ran into the girls. We went in and there were a total of 5 tables out of the usual 13. So we went and found them all and put them all out. It astounds me though that the school doesn’t think to like you know put the tables back after they hide take them out for something. Like HELLO how do you not think that a classroom will need desks…?

I was thirsty so I decided to go try the vending machine that never work. When I went downstairs I said okay now it is time to get mad at the machine for not working again. I put the money in and it WORKED! I was like holy crap and the like twenty people down there were like holy crap! And then everyone jumped up to use it. The thing is always taking people’s money and not working so it was like WHAT! Everyone sort of freaked out. 

So then I was really hyper before class because I like to see my friends, especially after a weekend without seeing them. We chatted about the weekend and such. Cassandra was in Amsterdam, and I was in Orange, and everyone else stayed here. It was typical morning conversations. We all had thought about skipping but we knew we were going to get our midterms back so we didn’t. Class started late as usual and we got our tests back and then he like explained the main points that pretty much everyone missed. I got an A on mine surprisingly enough. I was very happy about it. It makes me a bit less concerned for this class. So that is good. Class was otherwise boring.

Then after class we went and found lunch and then went to Lit. I had to talk/give a little presentation today but it was pretty informal and I told him I found it confusing so he helped me along. I don’t even think it was graded… But it was kind of uncomfortable. But then eventually we finished that class. I went downstairs then and read some of the book. It was boring so then after 5 I went and got my package! It had candy, my winter hat and ear headband, and also my contacts! Which I thought that because there was only the box for my right eye that mom ad forgot to send the left. But it turns out she put in 3 and 3 instead of the normal 6 for one eye. She is so smart but I did send her a text like you are so silly you only sent them for one eye! It was kinda like an oooooooooh moment. I am very happy to have my hat in time for Germany though because it is supposed to be really cold there. That will be good. 

I came home and then read for a long time and wrote my school blog and such. Then I facebooked a little before Madame came up to make dinner. She was funy and was like turn on another light can you see? And I was like yeah I can see fine, and she was like well turn on another light anyways that book is already hard enough to read. Lols! I thought that was really funny because it is true… Then she asked if grilled cheese with ham was good and I said sure. Paul came up and played on my iPod while we ate dinner. Two sandwiches each again but luckily I had a small lunch! It was good. Madame made Paul eat a banana for dessert before he could have a spoon of nutella. When she went and got it she was like I am always buying bananas because Kacy loves bananas, and I was like who me!? Nooo I never eat bananas. And she was like Yeah you love bananas I can tell because I always come in two days after i buy Bananas and they are all eaten! But she was smiley about it so I think it was good. It was fun.

During dinner Beebow hopped up on the sofa to mess with my stuff and found a hair tie and stole it and started playing with it. He kept getting it lost under the sofa and Madame kept using a ruler to get it out. Then one time she did it and three hair ties came out! I laughed and she was like are these yours? And I was like yep and then we laughed that he was such a thief. 

Then Paul left and we turned on the tv to the movie Shoah. Which is a movie about the holocaust which is fitting because I’m going to the Dachau concentration camp this weekend. For the first two and a half hours is survivors talking and Madame says for the second they show the places and such, or it is a film or I’m not completely sure I have never seen it. But it goes until 5 am so we aren’t going to watch it all. But it is definitely impressionable. That’s what we did all night. Also I backed up my computer which took forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment