Saturday, November 30, 2013

Speed Blogs

Never going to get caught up so it's speed blog time!

Friday:
 
Ate chocolate cake for breakfast, woke up super late. Then went to Cave. Went with Sally to Crepe a gogo, Gave away second half of crepe because I felt sick. Stayed in gave for four hours writing one blog and singing Christmas songs. Went to Wine Tasting. Like all but one. Got a bit too intoxicated than I wanted because of not eating, went on Pizza cracker hunt. Got pizza crackers. Went home. Got sucked into playing Monopoly.
Then while I was playing Monopoly Cassidy messaged asking if we could go to Paris again. So then I looked into it and we ultimately decided to go. I then had to book and find everything. In the mean time Thad was trying to talk serious but he had to go on hold because my brain was exploding from working overtime in two languages, playing monopoly, and planning a trip. Ate delicious Lasagna. Then later ice cream once I started skyping Thad and Parents separately. So YEAH! Paris! AGAIN! Woo!!!!! Excited!!!!! Went to sleep.
Saturday:
Woke up early, went to hotel de ville and met LaSia and Cassandra. Went to the Saturday Markets, then to Book in Bar while Cassandra went to Doctors again. (She is getting x-rays of her ankle.) Bought Game of Thrones 4. Drank hot cocoa with marshmallows, got scones. Then went to Carrefour, had lots of fun, almost bought a ring but didn’t like it enough. Bought food. Then back home. Stopped at LaSia’s house to drop off stuff, met her host mom, then to my house where she met mine. (Cassandra waited downstairs because of her ankle, ) LaSia met Beebow and Madame. Then went to Dolls in the Kitchen, met Sally. Did truffle workshop ( overrated and not worth the money). Apparently don’t like truffles. Ate 6 truffles to try all flavors. Felt sick. Met with LaSia and Cassandra again. Cassandra and I went to Café. Got tea. Delicious and cheap. Read a really exciting email with a great opportunity. Was really happy. Then went to Bulldogge and had a deliciously messy burger. Felt better. Then went to Movie with pitstop at bank. Cassandra’s card busted again, loaned her money. Went to movie, bought popcorn for everyone because it was 2 euros more for a second box. Watched Catching Fire, was surprised I understood as much as I did. Then walked home. Was creaped out by guys driving in car trying to hit on me, and then buy guy in street asking me if I had a lighter. Ran home. Got on computer. Wrote speed blogs, Skyped parents/thad telling exiting news, Went to bed.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment