Monday, November 4, 2013

The Day of Sleep

Today I woke up at 8, went to the bathroom and then immediately went back to bed. I woke up at ten and decided I guess I should probably get up even though all I want to do is sleep. I woke up and had breakfast and then talked to Madame a bit before she left saying I don’t know when I am going to be back. I said hm okay. So then I did my history homework and read a bit before saying well its like 12:30 and she will probably be coming back soon so I should go get lunch so as not to be awkward and not be scolded for staying in all day. So I went to the school to use the internet but the school is closed on the weekends so I had to sit outside. I messaged Cassandra and she was back so I asked if she wanted to do lunch and she said sure give her an hour. It was really cold and I didn’t wear enough layers so I could feel myself being in a position where I would get sick. So after 35 minutes Cassandra was still online so I asked her how much longer she would be. She said probably another hour. I said What are you even doing that is taking you so long? She said Oh I’m watching Downton Abbey.

… WHAT. I even told you I am sitting here outside in the cold by myself waiting for you 35 minutes ago. And then you don’t have the decency to pause your show? … Okay. So I said whatever I’m going to get lunch and I’ll see you tomorrow. I was pretty annoyed… I didn’t even wait for her to respond back I was just like screw it and left. I went and got a piece of Pizza from a place and then headed back home. After being out for over an hour and a half I was hoping Madame would have come home so that it looked like I had been out a while. She wasn’t home though.

Plan ruined. But then I started reading. After about 10 pages I fell asleep. The book was being really boring. I slept for another two hours and then woke up and said whoops I better not fall back asleep or I won’t sleep tonight! Then I fell asleep for another hour and a half… Oops. Must be tired from all this vacationing. I read another 30 pages, got half way through the grand inquisitor scene and said “Really this is what I have been waiting for the last 300 pages for?” And then I got bored half way through and watched a movie on my iPod. After that finished I finished that scene and read a little farther on. I’m still about 50 pages ahead of where I am needed to be but that is less of a lead than I wanted so I will probably read a bunch tomorrow too. Maybe. Madame came home at about 8 and said she had run into her friends and they had gone to Marseille for the day. I said oh that sounds fun!

Then we had dinner of ham and avocado to start, followed by cordon bleu and green beans. It was good minus the avocado. We ate and then watched this like show where people do stupid stuff and get hurt. Kind of like funniest home videos but like less commentated. It was interesting. Then we watched a stupid comedy movie that was so dumb I really didn’t watch it. I used 2 minutes of free internet. Then it kicked me off. :-/ Which is weird because it was the Orange internet that I used to have a pass for all last month but then it never worked. And now SFR isn’t working… How weird. I am almost tempted to buy some… But we get internet on Tuesday… so I feel like that is stupid. But mom just told me y cousin and Grandpa and Bill and Kathi are there now… And I could Skype them… Hmmm. The question isn’t the money it’s whether I should tell Madame I am buying a day’s worth. Because then I would have to explain why I have internet when my month has expired… Hm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment